1) What do you know about Cambodia?
2) What are some of the best ways you can make a difference in a child's life, and what would you like to do for the next generation?
3) What stood out to you from the Sunday service?
1) Proverbs 22:6 How do you train a child well in the Lord and what are some common mistakes?
2) Psalm 127:3-5 How do these verses shape the way you see and care for kids?
3) Mark 10:14 How was Jesus outspoken about the value of children and what courageous action did He take that was counter-cultural?
4) Deuteronomy 6:6-7 What wise principles and practices are in this passage?
5) Titus 2:4 How does this instruction shape the culture of the home and the church?
6) Matthew 25:35-40 What ability do you have to make a difference at Grace and in your community?
7) James 1:27 Why does God care so much about widows and orphans?
Pray for children together.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.