Passage: 2 Timothy 1:7–12
1) How can fear stop people from being all God created them to be?
2) When have you overcome a specific fear?
3) If you were truly fearless, how would you live differently than you do now?
1) 2 Timothy 1:7 How does this verse encourage you and lead you into freedom? (it's a good verse to memorize).
2) 2 Timothy 1:8-9 Why are so many Christians ashamed of the gospel or too silent about Jesus?
3) 2 Timothy 1:10-12 What has God called and appointed you to do?
4) Psalm 34:4 How does prayer and nearness to God eradicate fear?
5) Romans 8:37-39 What do these verses declare about your identity and security?
6) 1 Peter 5:6-7 How do you actually do what is described here?
7) 1 Chronicles 28:20 How can your words empower people?
Pray about inviting someone to church or sharing revivinghope.com with a friend.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.