DEALING WITH DISAPPOINTMENT
Passage: 2 Timothy 1:13–18
1) Do you currently have a mentor? Do you mentor someone?
2) What parts of the Bible have you enjoyed reading during the week lately?
3) What is a disappointment you have overcome?
1) 2 Timothy 1:13-14 What does it look like to guard the truth of Scripture and guard the God-given talents that you have?
2) 2 Timothy 1:15 Describe the pain in Paul's life as he writes this letter.
3) 2 Timothy 1:16-18 How can you refresh people who are weary? Who refreshes you?
4) Proverbs 3:5-8 How do these verses help heal and reassure you?
5) Psalm 40:1-3 How does your story relate to these verses?
6) Psalm 34:1-7 In what ways is God encouraging you?
7) Romans 5:5 Who can you share with this week about the love of God and the hope that He brings?