SOLDIERS, ATHLETES, AND FARMERS
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:3–7
1) What has been your favorite job?
2) What are the key elements of a dream job for you?
3) Who is someone that you admire in terms of how they work? (Work doesn't have to be an official job- it covers all areas of serving.)
4) Is there anyone you could add to your life group who would be a good fit and benefit from joining?
1) 2 Timothy 2:3-4 What can we learn from soldiers?
2) 2 Timothy 2:5 What can we learn from athletes?
3) 2 Timothy 2:6-7 What can we learn from farmers?
4) Colossians 3:23-24 What motivates you as you work and serve?
5) Proverbs 16:3 What does it mean and look like to commit something to God?
6) 1 Corinthians 15:58 Why does it take perseverance when you are serving the Lord?
7) 2 Corinthians 9:8 What does it mean to abide and abound?
If you want to make a difference at Grace you can text SERVE to 253-833-5660 and receive info about opportunities to use your talents.