FEARFUL OR FAITHFUL
Passage: Matthew 25:14–30
1) What is one good thing that God is doing in your family these days?
2) Any thoughts about the gathering last Wednesday at church for worship and prayer?
3) What are you learning about God's kingdom in this series?
1) Matthew 25:14-18 What are talents and how do you invest them well?
2) Matthew 25:19-23 What does God say to faithful people?
3) Matthew 25:24-30 What does it mean to be held accountable by God?
4) 1 Chronicles 29:12-14 What resonates with you from these verses?
5) Matthew 6:19-21 Where is your heart and your treasure?
6) Malachi 3:10 What does this verse teach?
7) Galatians 1:15-16 When have you had a sense that God called you to do something?