March 19, 2023 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: The Kingdom
Passage: Luke 15:11–31
1) What has inspired you in the last week?
2) What are you learning in your walk with God?
3) What part of the Bible have you been reading lately?
1) Luke 15:11-12 How was your relationship with your dad, and does it affect the way you view your Heavenly Father?
2) Luke 15:13-16 In what ways can you relate to this prodigal?
3) Luke 15:17-24 When have you experienced the grace of God or seen it transform someone's life?
4) Luke 15:25-32 What are the ways that this other son has drifted from his father and brother?
5) Psalms 51:13-17 How can you humble yourself unto the Lord?
6) Revelation 3:19-20 in what areas of your life do you need to open the door for Jesus?
7) Luke 15:8-10 How can you pursue lost people?
Is there someone you can invite to the Night of Hope- Saturday, March 25th at 7pm at Grace, with the comedian Nazareth?
More in The Kingdom
March 12, 2023FEARFUL OR FAITHFUL
March 5, 2023KEEP PRAYING
February 26, 2023YOUR APPETITE