Passage: Luke 16:1–15
1) What are some of your favorite aspects of the Spring season?
2) How has God been encouraging you lately?
3) What types of problems do you enjoy solving?
1) Luke 16:1-3 What is the challenge here and how can you relate to feeling stuck?
2) Luke 16:4-8 Why is the manager commended and what can you learn from this?
3) Luke 16:9-12 What calling, resources, and opportunities has God entrusted to you?
4) Luke 16:13-15 Name some ways that money is powerful and how you can steward it well.
5) Proverbs 2:6 When has the Lord given you wisdom and how do you need it now?
6) 1 Corinthians 2:9-13 How does the Holy Spirit give us insights and understanding?
7) Colossians 2:2-3 What are some of God's best solutions in the Bible?
Pray together for God's wisdom. Also, pray for who you can invite to Easter services.