TALKERS VS. DOERS
Passage: Matthew 21:28–32
1) What do you appreciate about the kingdom of God?
2) When do you open your home with hospitality or have people over who don't know Jesus?
3) How are you doing with spending time in God's Word during the week?
1) Matthew 21:28-30 How are good intentions overrated?
2) Matthew 21:31-32 What is Jesus communicating in these verses?
3) James 2:14-16 What is empty religion?
4) James 1:23-25 In what ways are you doing the word?
5) James 4:17 What does God want you to do but you have chosen excuses and procrastination?
6) Colossians 3:23-24 How can you live this out now during the week?
7) 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 How can you receive and share this blessing and verses?