WHAT IS FORGIVENESS?
Passage: Matthew 18:21–35
1) What is something exciting that God is doing?
2) What passages of Scripture have been meaningful for you recently?
3) What is your role now in building up the kingdom of God?
1) Matthew 18:21-22 What is Jesus saying and how does that challenge you?
2) Matthew 18:23-27 How do you describe what Jesus has done for us and our sin debt?
3) Matthew 18:28-35 How do you stay faithful to God regarding these verses?
4) Colossians 3:13 What is the basis for how you treat and respond to other people?
5) Ephesians 4:31-32 How do you live this where you live, work, learn and play?
6) 2 Timothy 3:1 and Ephesians 5:7-9 When in the Bible does God say keep a distance from certain types of people?
7) Isaiah 43:25 How is forgiveness restorative and a gateway for healing?
This Wednesday at 7PM, join Pastor Jesse for an INCREASE YOUR IMPACT training on Zoom. Learn steps you can take to be more intentional in your walk with God and your impact in expanding His kingdom.
Meeting ID: 848 451 2847