ARE YOU READY FOR THE GREAT BANQUET?
Passage: Luke 14:15–24
1) What are some times that you celebrate?
2) What are some components of a good party?
3) How would you describe the joy of the Lord?
1) Luke 14:15-17 Why does Jesus choose the metaphor of a great banquet?
2) Luke 14:18-20 What excuses do we use for not honoring God or responding to His call?
3) Luke 14:21-24 Why does God want His house to be full and who can you reach?
4) Psalm 23:1-6 Why does God talk about a feast in this psalm?
5) Luke 22:19-20 What are some of the reasons we will praise Jesus for eternity?
6) Luke 13:29 What do we know about the Jewish culture and why does God include Gentiles?
7) Revelation 19:6-9 What inheritance is coming and how does it build your confidence in God today?