WHAT IS RELIGIOUS PRIDE?
Passage: Luke 18:9–14
1) What have you been doing recently that is exciting?
2) What is something you have been learning lately?
3) What has God been communicating to you lately?
1) Luke 18:9-12 How can you be an accidental Pharisee?
2) Luke 18:13-14 How did Jesus stun the listeners of this parable?
3) Colossians 3:12 In what specific situations do you intentionally choose humility?
4) James 4:6 How does God oppose the proud and what does that mean?
5) Proverbs 12:15 and Proverbs 15:13 Who has been giving you wise advice?
6) Romans 12:3 and Romans 12:16 What keeps you from getting a big head and being full of yourself?
7) Philippians 2:1-5 How can you live out these verses?
Pray about someone you can invite to church who might be more open to God than you realize.