WHAT IS A DISCIPLE?
Passage: Luke 14:25–35
1) Do you like a detailed plan or are you more spontaneous?
2) What is something you have built?
3) What really helps you grow in your faith?
1) Luke 14:25-26 What is Jesus talking about and why is he making this point?
2) Luke 14:27 How are you carrying your cross?
3) Luke 14:28-33 What is the discipleship lesson here?
4) Luke 14:34-35 How are you making disciples and changing the culture?
5) John 13:34-35 How can you tell if someone follows Jesus?
6) Acts 1:8 How are you relying on the Holy Spirit and witnessing to people about Jesus?
7) Romans 10:14-17 How can you share God's Word with people to build up their faith?