CROSS THE ROAD
Passage: Luke 10:35–37
1) What's your favorite part of creation or favorite place in the PNW?
2) When has someone helped you when you were down?
3) Who needs your help now?
1) Luke 10:25-29 What is the expert of the law's heart condition, and can you relate?
2) Luke 10:30-32 What can we learn from the religious people in this parable?
3) Luke 10:33-37 How do you put compassion into action?
4) Psalm 103:13 What does this verse mean?
5) Matthew 9:35-38 What do you want to do to help people in Auburn or your community?
6) Psalm 103:1-5 What has the Lord done for you that is memorable?
7) 1 Peter 3:8 How can you bring love to your family or church family?