GOD IS MY REFUGE
Passage: Psalm 16:1–11
1) Do you have a favorite psalm in the Bible?
2) What worship song is very meaningful to you?
3) What helps you pour out your heart to God in prayer?
1) Psalm 16:1 What does it mean that God is your refuge and why does David say that?
2) Psalm 16:2-6 In what memorable ways has God provided for you?
3) Psalm 16:7-8 When has God guided you and given you wisdom in a bigger decision?
4) Psalm 16:9-11 When do you feel the joy of the Lord and sense His presence?
5) Psalm 118:8 When is it difficult for you to trust God and what helps increase your trust?
6) Psalm 59:16 How do you seek God in the morning?
7) Psalm 18:1-2 How has God been your rock in 2023?