THE MAIN EVENT 2019
JULY 9TH-12TH | 9:00AM - 12:00PM
The Main Event is a week of fun - “VBS Style.” It is a 4-day (Tuesday-Friday) experience filled with action packed games, theater production stories and dramas, energetic live music, and awesome crafts. It is open to 4-year-olds – 5th graders (based on their 2018-2019 school year). Cost is $30 per child. (Full and partial scholarships are available.)
Register your child for The Main Event HERE
FAMILY FUN- JULY 8TH | 4:00PM-7:00PM
On the Monday before The Main Event, there is what we call “Family Fun” exclusively for participants and their families. It is a time to pick up t-shirts, information packets, and safety information. Your entire family will have the opportunity to enjoy a fun atmosphere that includes something for everyone! It begins at 4:00pm and goes to 7:00pm. Come and stay as long as you want.
Here is a brief description of serving opportunities during The Main Event.
- Group Leader - A Group Leader’s main role is to have fun with their group as they move throughout the campus from one rotation to the next.
- Snack Rotation Leader - Snack Leaders will be assisting the children in getting their snacks each day, and making sure no child is served something they are allergic to.
- Game Rotation Leader - Game Leaders will be assisting in making sure the kids have a safe and fun time while they play games.
- Craft Rotation Leader - Craft Leaders will be helping the children with their crafts and preparing the room for each rotation.
- Childcare Leader - Childcare Leaders have the awesome role of loving and caring for our tiniest participants. 2 & 3 yr. old leaders will be doing a smaller version of The Main Event with their group.
Serving with children during this event is for those who attend Grace Community Church. If you are volunteering during the week of The Main Event and have a child 3 yrs. old or younger, childcare is provided. Once you submit your volunteer registration you will get a confirmation email with a link to register a child for childcare. Volunteers need to attend the training meeting on Sunday, July 7th at 4:00pm-5:30pm. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church at 253-833-5660.
Register to serve at The Main Event HERE