You have the opportunity to give to the church electronically. All of the information that you provide is encrypted at multiple levels, making it very secure. You can have money transferred directly from your bank or credit union account to the church or use your credit card. You can access your giving records or set up recurring gifts by logging into your MyCommunity account.
You can also use the PushPay app on your smartphone. Text gcca to 77977 (data rates may apply) to receive a link to set up the app on your phone, establish a giving account, and start your online giving right from your phone.
If you have questions about giving, click here to contact our finance team.
Other Ways to Give
Grace Community Church is now on AmazonSmile! AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
You can help Grace Community Church earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Grace Community Church at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number: 90546.
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Grace Community Church earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.