“FRIENDSHIP WITH JESUS”
Passage: John 15:14-17
Is Your Friendship Healthy? (John 15:14-17)
The Wrong Direction
Honor and intimacy are complimentary; don't settle for checklists or slop.
Life Group Questions
1. What are the elements of a solid friendship? (Proverbs 18:24)
2. Why does God call Abraham his friend? (Genesis 18:17, Isaiah 41:8)
3. How does Jesus confide in us and the Holy Spirit reveal information to us? (John 16:12-14)
4. What does Jesus expect from His friends? (John 15:14-15)
5. What does it mean to you that you are chosen by Jesus? (John 15:16-17)
6. When do you underestimate? When are you too sloppy? When do you take Jesus for granted? (Philippians 2:9-11)
7. How would you like to grow in your friendship with Jesus? (2 Timothy 2:1-2)
8. Who could you share Jesus with this week and tell them how to have a friendship with the Lord?