A CALLING TO BE HOLY
February 6, 2021 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: Living Hope
Passage: 1 Peter 1:13–25
(Have you downloaded the new Grace app?)
1) How do you feel when you hear the word holiness?
2) How do people twist the concept of holiness into an unhealthy experience or conversation?
3) How easy is it for you to base you worth or self-esteem on performance instead of grace?
1) 1 Peter 1:13-14 How does holiness bring hope?
2) 1 Peter 1:15-16 What does it mean that God is holy and calls you to be holy?
3) 1 Peter 1:17-21 How are you already holy, saved, and redeemed?
4) 1 Peter 1:22-25 How are holiness and love linked?
5) Romans 7:21-25 How can you relate to Paul?
6) John 14:15-17 How can you know the Holy Spirit and rely on Him more?
7) Revelation 19:6-7 How ready are you for the return of Jesus?
Pray that we would walk in new level of holiness.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE
More in Living Hope
April 2, 2021GOOD FRIDAY
March 27, 2021THE CHURCH YOU WANT
March 20, 2021THE PRIORITY OF GOD'S PRESENCE