Passage: 1 Peter 2:13–25
1) What are some things that can distract you during the day?
2) How do you avoid distractions?
3) What do you think God wants you to focus on during this season?
1) 1 Peter 2:11-12 How often and how do you tell people to abstain from sin?
2) 1 Peter 2:13-14 How do you know when to obey the laws of the land?
3) 1 Peter 2:15-17 Why is it important for Christians to respect leaders?
4) 1 Peter 2:18-21 How does Jesus’ example change the way you respond to mistreatment?
5) 1 Peter 2:22-25 What is the significance of Jesus being the overseer of your soul?
6) Nehemiah 6:2-3 What limits do you need to set?
7) Habakkuk 2:1-4 How can you run with God’s word and live by faith?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE