THE END IS NEAR
Passage: 1 Peter 4:1–11
1) Do you like closure or are endings difficult for you overall?
2) What are some of your thoughts about the return of Jesus?
3) What do you know about Christians being persecuted?
1) 1 Peter 4:1-6 What are some positive results of suffering?
2) 1 Peter 4:7-12 What will be important in terms of our responses as we draw closer to the return of
3) 1 Peter 4:12-19 In what ways do you suffer for being a Christian?
4) 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 How does this reality encourage you?
5) Matthew 24:4-8 What is Jesus describing as the initial birth pangs?
6) Matthew 24:9-14 How does God prevail in times of injustice and chaos?
7) Zechariah 4:6-8 How is your reliance on the Holy Spirit increasing and what is the fruit?
Pray for people who you can bring a hope box to soon.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE