WITH ONE PRIORITY
Passage: 1 Corinthians 13:1–3
1) How is our culture confused about love?
2) When have you felt most loved?
3) How do you express love to other people?
1) Colossians 3:14 What does this verse mean?
2) 1 John 4:7-8 How important is love and why is it so elusive?
3) 1 Chronicles 16:34 How would you describe God's love?
4) Jeremiah 31:3 How would you teach someone to receive more of God's love?
5) Romans 8:35-39 What encourages you from these verses?
6) John 15:9-10 How can you remain in God's love during disappointing and frustrating parts of the day?
7) Zephaniah 3:17 What are the implications of this verse and how can you share this with others?