FAITHFUL - EVEN IN THE HARD TIMES
Passage: Acts 8:1-8, Acts 8:26-39
July 21 & 22, 2018
Acts 8:1-8, 26-39
1. In life we will have troubles. Many Christ-followers face persecution.
2. Opposition and persecution can open doors to growing and sharing our faith.
3. God has often already prepared people’s hearts to listen.
4. We can participate in the witness that will occur before Christ returns.
5. Like Philip, we can share the good news about Jesus to those God brings to us.
We have been given the privilege and the choice to be faithful witnesses to those very different from us whom God has prepared amidst their hard times and even ours.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. How was God leading Philip and how has He led you? (Acts 8:26-29)
2. Who have you helped learn how to read and study the Bible? (Acts 8:30-31)
3. How did Philip share his faith and how do you like to do it? (Acts 8:32-35)
4. What is the significance of baptism and how can you encourage more people to be baptized? (Acts 8:36-40)
5. How are you encouraged about what God is doing around the world today? (Mark 16:14-16)
6. How can you make a greater impact and deeper friendships cross-culturally in your community? (John 4:32-35)
7. What gospel hopes and dreams do you have and want to see fulfilled in your lifetime? (Ephesians 3:14-21)