AN UNWAVERING PEACE
Passage: Matthew 10:32–39
Will you accept and embrace that peace comes on Jesus' terms?
Jesus Is Resolute (Matthew 10:32-39)
- Why public?
- Why family?
- Why unselfishness?
Life Group Discussion Questions
- How was Jesus’ statement about peace with God bold? (John 14:6)
- Why does Jesus want us to make our faith public? (Matthew 10:32-33)
- When is it tempting to put family above Jesus in your life? (Matthew 10:34-37)
- How and why do you choose unselfishness daily? (Matthew 10:38-39)
- What is the cost and gain of following Jesus? (1 John 3:16-18)
- How do you keep your mind and faith out of the ditch? (Isaiah 26:3-4)
- How are truth and peace linked? (1 John 5:5-10)