WHO IS JUDGING WHO?
Passage: Matthew 7:1–12
Knowing the Judge should change how you judge.
Judging (Matthew 7:1-12)
1. When is it negative?
2.When is it positive?
3. How good is the Judge?
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. When is it wrong to judge someone? (Matthew 7:1)
2. When is it good to judge someone? (1 Corinthians 5:11-13)
3. When do you consider your measures being used against you? (Matthew 7:2)
4. How do you resist and confront slander? (James 4:11-12)
5. How often and why do you rebuke people? (Proverbs 31:9)
6. How does God's judgment motivate you? (2 Corinthians 5:10)
7. When should we use the court system? (1 Corinthians 6:1-6)