THE FAITHFULNESS OF JESUS
Passage: Matthew 24:10–14, Matthew 24:44–47
1) How would you describe the meaning of faithfulness?
2) What is the significance of faithfulness and how difficult is it to be faithful?
3) To what has God called you to be faithful?
1) Matthew 24:4-8 What are some circumstances that can distract and discourage people?
2) Matthew 24:9-14 How do you stay focused on spreading the gospel in difficult times?
3) 1 Corinthians 10:13 How is God faithful when you are tempted and how does this affect the way you respond?
4) Matthew 25:21 What are the rewards for being faithful to God?
5) Psalm 33:10-12 In what specific ways has our country been unfaithful to God?
6) Hosea 6:1-3 What does repentance and restoration look like in our lives?
7) 1 Peter 4:19 How is our church continuing to be faithful to God during the pandemic and wild year?
Share what God has been doing in your life during this time of fasting and pray for each other.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE