THE PERSISTENCE OF JESUS
Topic: The Persistence of Jesus Passage: Matthew 26:36–26:45
1) When is it good to be persistent?
2) How do you know when it’s time to let go or move on instead of trying to make it work?
3) How and why does God give perseverance?
1) Matthew 26:36-38 Have you ever asked someone to really help and be there for you?
2) Matthew 26:39-41 How do you stay out of the flesh and led by the Spirit during difficult parts of the day?
3) Matthew 26:42-46 When do you have to commit to being faithful to God even if no one is with you.
4) Ephesians 6:16-18 How do you persevere in prayer?
5) 2 Thessalonians 3:5 What difference does God’s love make in your attitude and responses?
6) Colossians 1:10-12 What do Christians especially need as we start 2021?
7) What are you learning during this time of fasting and prayer?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE