THE JOY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Passage: Joel 2:1–2:32
1) What city in our country has your favorite climate?
2) What kind of a spiritual climate does the Holy Spirit want to bring into our lives?
3) What are some common misconceptions about the Holy Spirit?
1) Joel 2:28-29 What does it mean that God pours out the Holy Spirit into our lives?
2) John 14:15-20 Who is the Holy Spirit and why is He so significant?
3) Joel 2:1-3 How is drifting from God eventually like a desert wasteland?
4) Joel 2:12-17 How and why do you return to God with all your heart?
5) Joel 2:24-27 When have you seen God restore areas of your life that have experienced destruction and disappointment?
6) Acts 4:29-31 How are prayer and the Holy Spirit connected throughout the Bible and in our lives?
7) Psalm 42:1-2 When have you been hungry for God and what about now?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE