GOD SINGS OVER YOU
Passage: Zephaniah 3:1–20
1) Do you like to sing-why or why not?
2) What are some times that you have you felt that God is pleased with you?
3) What have you sensed God is saying to you in this series so far?
1) Zephaniah 3:1-9 How and why does God purify us?
2) Zephaniah 3:12-16 What are some of the reasons you have joy during the week?
3) Zephaniah 3:17 How do these images and truths about God sink in deeply for you?
4) Zephaniah 3:18-20 How is God rescuing people today?
5) 1 John 4:9-11 Love is demonstrated, initiated and sacrificial- is this how you are living?
6) Romans 8:37-39 How does this passage move is beyond feelings and into security?
7) Isaiah 54:10 How is God reassuring you of His love and compassion?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE