GOD IS OPENING DOORS
Passage: Revelation 3:7–13
Jesus encourages, enlightens, and empowers us to walk through new doors. What doors is God leading you through now? How are faith and courage connected?
What type of doors?
1) In what ways is God strengthening you?
2) What has been one positive and enjoyable relationship for you this Summer?
3) What is a BLESS story you want to share with the group?
1) Revelation 3:7-8 What have been some significant doors that God has opened for you?
2) Revelation 3:9-11 In what ways has Jesus reassured and vindicated you?
3) Revelation 3:12-13 What is the new Jerusalem and how is it encouraging?
4) Ephesians 5:15-18 How do you live out these verses and truths?
5) 2 Timothy 4:1-2 How are you making disciples?
6) Proverbs 10:5 How do you overcome laziness?
7) Joshua 1:6-9 What is God leading you to do now?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.