THE FINISH LINE
Passage: 2 Timothy 4:1–8
1) What is the legacy that you want to leave?
2) What do you appreciate about your family history?
3) What positive changes have you made, as you follow Jesus, that broke some unhealthy patterns in your family?
1) 2 Timothy 3:16-17 What are some specific ways that God's word has transformed your life?
2) 2 Timothy 4:1-2 How are you sharing Scripture and discipling people?
3) 2 Timothy 4:3-5 Why is it important to stay faithful and trust God with the results?
4) 2 Timothy 4:6-8 How do rewards motivate and encourage Paul?
5) Psalm 90:12, 17 What does this prayer mean and how often do you pray this?
6) Ephesians 5:15-18 What are some foolish ways and wise ways to spend your time?
7) Proverbs 3:3-6 How are you boldly walking by faith?