PREPARING YOUR HEART
Passage: Isaiah 7:13–14, Matthew 1:20–23, Luke 1:18–20, Luke 1:37–38
1) How fun is giving and receiving gifts for you?
2) What is a Christmas tradition that is meaningful and enjoyable?
3) How can you remember and encourage people who might feel alone or overlooked this Christmas?
1) Isaiah 7:14 What is prophecy and why is this one significant?
2) Matthew 1:20-23 Why is this validation important for Joseph, Mary, and us?
3) Matthew 1:24-25 How is this a holy moment, and what have been some holy moments in your life?
4) Psalm 139:13-16 How is the birth of every child a holy moment?
5) Psalm 103:1-5 How is it a holy moment when God saves, heals, or delivers you?
6) Hebrews 11:1-4 How have your faith decisions been holy moments?
7) Hebrews 11:6-7 What are some steps and moments God is calling you to take now?
7) Luke 1:35 How do you want to receive Jesus and respond to Him?