WE CAN'T JUST WATCH
Passage: Esther 4:1–17
1) How has God prepared you for your role in this season?
2) in what situations, conversations, and relationships would it be good to speak up more?
3) How has God used adversity to develop you?
1) Esther 3:13-14 What is a reality in the world today that you can't just watch it continue happen?
2) Esther 4:12-14 How can you mobilize more people?
3) Esther 4:15-17 What action does Esther take and why is it inspiring?
4) Mark 9:22-29 What are the disciples learning about driving out darkness?
5) 2 Chronicles 31:21 What are you doing with all your heart?
6) James 2:14-17 How does real faith take action?
7) 1 Peter 1:13 How can a group of people, with God's help, change the world?