GOD'S FORGIVENESS AND RESTORATION
Passage: Psalm 32:1–11
1) Why is it difficult to apologize to people?
2) What are the elements of a good apology?
3) How quickly do you tend to forgive people?
1) Psalm 32:1-5 What is it like to live in denial and try to conceal sin?
2) Psalm 32:6-7 In what ways has God delivered you?
3) Psalm 32:8-11 How can you grow in your depth of trusting God?
4) Luke 17:3-4 Why is this important?
5) Matthew 6:9-14 What stands out to you from this prayer?
6) Psalm 19:12 When have you discovered you had a blind spot or unintentional sin?
7) Psalm 103:12 How does God's grace bring peace but not complacency?