WHEN PEOPLE ARE AGAINST YOU
Passage: Psalm 57:1–11
1) What is your favorite underdog story?
2) Have you ever felt overlooked or underappreciated and how did you respond?
3) What is a story of God's faithfulness in your life?
1) Psalm 57:1-2 How does God help us during disasters?
2) Psalm 57:3-6 When in the Bible has God protected His people?
3) Psalm 57:7-11 What does it look like to be steadfast in your faith?
4) John 15:20-21 Have you experienced what Jesus is describing?
5) Nehemiah 2:18-20 What can we learn from Nehemiah?
6) Mark 11:27-28 Why did Jesus continually have people against Him and His mission?
7) John 16:31-33 How does Jesus encourage you deeply and daily?