THE RICHES OF GOD'S GRACE
Passage: Ephesians 1:1–14
God's design is that everything in your life is linked to Jesus and His grace.
Three Questions (Ephesians 1:1-14)
- Identity: Who are you?
- Security: Whose are you?
- Abiding: Where are you?
Life Group Questions
- What does it mean that you are a saint? (Ephesians 1:1-2)
- What are some of the spiritual blessings you have in Christ? (Ephesians 1:3-10)
- How does it glorify God for Him to lavish His grace on you? (Ephesians 1:11-14)
- How would you explain the identity, security and fullness you have in Jesus? (Colossians 2:9-10)
- Where does the world turn for a sense of belonging and significance? (Romans 12:1-2)
- How can the grace of Jesus become linked to everything you do? (Colossians 3:1-3)
- How can you spread this hopeful message to more people? (1 Peter 2:9)