WRESTLING WITH GOD
Passage: Genesis 27, Genesis 28, Genesis 32
1) How are you keeping close relationships during Covid?
2) What are some questions you would like to ask God?
3) What are some positives and negatives of wrestling with God?
1) Genesis 32:22-25 How do you know when to wrestle or have conflict with people?
2) Genesis 32:32:26-29 When is stubbornness a good quality and when is it harmful?
3) Genesis 32:30-32 What does it mean to see God and wrestle with God?
4) Genesis 27:34-37 How was Jacob sneaky and what are the results of self-centeredness?
5) Genesis 28:13-17 How does God break down Jacob’s self-reliance and our pride too?
6) Genesis 35:9-15 How did God transform Jacob’s name and life?
Prayer: Read Psalm 42 and have a deeper time of prayer together with God.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE