STEPPING OUT OF DESPAIR
Topic: Relationships Passage: Genesis 39, Genesis 50
1) what spiritual habits have helped you the most in 2020?
2) have you looked through the abideandrespond.com website and in what areas of your walk with God do you want to grow?
3) what encouragement would you give to someone who feels despair?
1) Genesis 40:12-15 What is the importance and hope of choosing to serve people when you feel down?
2) Genesis 41:25-27 What do you do with the insights and knowledge that God gives you?
3) Genesis 42:6-8 What are some wise responses to people who have or are hurting you?
4) Genesis 47:11-12 What opportunities do you have to provide for people in need?
5) Genesis 50:1-3 When have you walked through a a season of mourning?
6) Genesis 50:18-19 How does knowing God change your relationships?
7) Romans15:13 How can you lead people who are in despair to Jesus?
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE