DOERS AND DEVELOPERS
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:1–2
1) What do you really enjoy doing?
2) What are your greatest God-given talents?
3) Who are you discipling?
1) 2 Timothy 2:1 What does it mean and look like to be strong in God's grace?
2) 2 Timothy 2:2 Why is it so important to raise up more people to lead and serve and how can you do that?
3) Acts 6:1-3 What are some positive solutions when there is tension?
4) Numbers 11:16-17 How does God care for and develop leaders?
5) Numbers 11:26-30 When are you threatened by other people or tempted to be envious?
6) Joel 2:28-29 How is the Holy Spirit working in your life?
7) Matthew 28:18-20 What stands out to you in these verses and how will you embrace this commission this week?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.