LEARNING WHEN TO SAY NO
Passage: 2 John 1:1–1:13
1) When have you set a positive boundary?
2) What is difficult about setting limits?
3) What are some examples of false teaching that are popular in our culture?
1) 2 John 1:1-4 How can you help children walk in the truth?
2) 2 John 1:4-7 How are love and obedience linked?
3) 2 John 1:8-10 Who are the Gnostics?
4) 2 John 1:11-13 How can you make sure you do not enable people?
5) Acts 16:6-10 When is it difficult to trust God as He closes a door or redirects you?
6) Matthew 5:37 Why is it important to keep your word and be a person who communicates clearly?
7) Philippians 1:3-7 How can you both speak up and support the work of spreading the gospel more intentionally?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE