Passage: Titus 3:3–15
1) What has God revealed to you about serving during this series?
2) What roles do you have with serving now that bring you joy?
3) What are your spiritual gifts and abilities?
1) Titus 3:3 How far has God brought you and what do you want the group to know about your story?
2) Titus 3:4-7 Part of being a disciple of Jesus is leading others to Jesus- what does this look like in your life?
3) Titus 3:8 How can you stay devoted to doing good and glorifying God when life is painful and disappointing?
4) Titus 3:9-11 What do you avoid so you can focus on Jesus and the calling God has on your life?
5) Titus 3:12-15 Who do you pray with and build up spiritually during the week?
6) Acts 20:35 How does it feel unfair and positive when you give more than you receive?
7) Matthew 5:14-16 How can our church live this out together in a powerful way?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE