GUARD YOUR INTEGRITY
Passage: Jude 1:1–16
1) How do you define and describe integrity?
2) Why do people compromise their values and standards?
3) How does God empower you to walk in love and truth?
1) Jude 1:1-2 What is significant about this greeting?
2) Jude 1:3-4 What is the purpose of the letter and why?
3) Jude 1:5-10 How would you summarize these verses?
4) Jude 1:11-16 Which images stand out to you?
5) Proverbs 11:3 How can you live with integrity in a crooked world and avoid all forms of duplicity?
6) 1 Peter 3:15-16 How is it helpful to know that criticism, often undeserved, comes to those who follow Jesus?
7) Proverbs 4:25-27 What are some of the most helpful applications from this theme of integrity in your life?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE