THIS IS BETTER
March 6, 2022 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: A Jesus Community
Passage: 2 Corinthians 3:1–18
The Shift from Religion to the Spirit:
How do you respond when God offers you something far better than what you have? How difficult is it to let go of past routines and paradigms? How is Jesus leaving you forward right now with fresh direction?
Moving forward with God includes:
1) The difference between self-confidence and divine confidence.
2) The difference between fading glory and increasing glory.
3) The difference between preliminary and ultimate.
4) The difference between the law and the Spirit.
The old and new covenants
A new season
From religion to freedom
1) How difficult is it for you to let go of old habits and patterns?
2) When have you discovered something better than what you had?
3) How do you grow in your relationship with the Holy Spirit?
1) 2 Corinthians 3:4-6 When is self-confidence good and when is it unhealthy?
2) 2 Corinthians 3:7-11 What do we learn in these verses about a fading glory?
3) 2 Corinthians 3:12-18 How does the Spirit give us freedom and boldness?
4) 2 Timothy 3:16 How does the Scripture develop you and introduce you to a better way of doing life?
5) Proverbs 1:5 What are you learning lately?
6) Matthew 25:21 How does this verse motivate you and what does faithfulness look like for you?
7) Ephesians 2:10 How are you a masterpiece and how can you have a greater impact on this world?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE
More in A Jesus Community
June 12, 2022HUNGRY TO GROW
June 5, 2022STRENGTHEN YOUR FAMILY
May 29, 2022THE UPSIDE OF WEAKNESSES