Passage: 2 Corinthians 8:1–8:15
What motivates and inspires you to be generous? Why did Jesus continue to give in difficult times? How does unselfishness change lives? The grace of Jesus exponentially abounds through generous recipients.
1) The reason for generosity
2) The joy of the Lord
3) God's vision and provision
1) Do you have a favorite memory from your time at Grace Community Church and what year did it happen?
2) What are you excited about at Grace looking forward?
3) Do you have a bless (begin with prayer, listen, eat, serve, share) story you would like to share?
1) 2 Corinthians 8:1-8 What inspires and motivates you in this passage?
2) 2 Corinthians 8:9 How and why does Jesus give so much?
3) 2 Corinthians 8:10-15 How are generosity and community connected?
4) Luke 6:37-38 What is the reciprocity that is described in this verse and how have you seen this play out?
5) Leviticus 25:35-37 How do you see God's heart in this Scripture?
6) Matthew 6:19-21 How can you store treasure in heaven?
7) Luke 12:48 What is our responsibility in terms of spreading the gospel and also stewarding our resources?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE